As an international student studying at University of Toronto, you will see that the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) provides academic excellence within one of the world’s most multicultural cities. SGS offers more than 400 areas of study within 280 graduate programs, and is:
- among the top 10 universities in the world for employability of its grad students
- 21st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- 4th in the world for scientific paper performance: NTU Ranking
- 23rd in the Academic Ranking of World Universities
- 29th in the QS World University Rankings
U of T’s three campuses are located in the centre (St. George), east (UTSC), and west (UTM) of the city. Toronto is:
- the biggest city in Canada
- one of the world’s safest metropolitan areas
- made up of more than 200 distinct ethnic origins with more than half of the population born outside Canada
- ranked 13th among the best cities in the world for students
Toronto offers unparalleled research opportunities to our students and faculty members. Thanks to our highly diverse population, the city provides a rich environment for recruiting research participants. It also offers access to a critical mass of international scholars who bring fresh perspectives to our University community.
For more information, please contact University of Toronto.