Teesside University is delighted to partner with the British Council and offer six £10,000 scholarships for applicants in the academic year 2021/22. The scholarships are available to students enrolling on any postgraduate taught programme in September 2021.
- Value of scholarship: £10,000
- Number of scholarships available: 6
To be considered for a GREAT scholarship, you must:
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand
- Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded
- Hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 30 April 2021 for a postgraduate taught programme, commencing September 2021
How to apply
Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship; no separate scholarship application is necessary. The scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding candidate displaying exceptional academic merit, displayed in their academic application.
Further information – successful recipients
- Will be informed by 31 May 2021.
- Will be unable to combine this scholarship with other Teesside University scholarships.
- Will be expected to contribute to the wider marketing and outreach activity of Teesside University.
For more information or to talk generally about Teesside University.