Joining XJTLU, you will not only be provided with a competitive compensation and benefits, but also live in a truly international community, enjoying meaningful exchanges with our world-renowned professors and young brilliant students. You will become a global citizen with an international mindset and competitive edge; and will be fully immersed in an atmosphere of innovation, committed to the continuous exploration and reshaping of our modern education landscape.
Compensation and benefits & holidays
- Market competitive salary;
- Housing allowance, flight and relocation reimbursement for eligible staff;
- Annual leaves: 40 and 47 days within one academic year for professional service staff and academic staff respectively (public holidays included);
- Paid sick leave for staff: up to 30 calendar days within one academic year;
- Paid leaves for staff, including marriage leave, maternity leave, breast-feeding leave, family planning leave, paternity leave, compassionate leave, and family matters leave;
- In addition to the basic medical insurance, we also provide our staff and their family members with complementary commercial health insurance.
Search for vacancies at XJTLU and then apply online.
About the Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is an international joint venture university founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom. As an independent Sino-foreign cooperative university, it captures the essence of both prestigious parent universities and is the first and only one of its kind approved by the Ministry of Education in China.
The University currently offers approximately 90 degree programmes in the fields of science, engineering, business, finance, architecture, urban planning, language, culture and all are taught in English except for general and basic courses. Undergraduate students earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool. Postgraduate students receive a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Ministry of Education. All academic departments at XJTLU offer PhD opportunities, which help to fulfill XJTLU’s vision of “becoming a research-led international university in China and a Chinese university recognised internationally for its unique features”.
Located in Suzhou, a city that has been known in China as ‘paradise on the earth’ since ancient times, XJTLU enjoys a beautiful environment where there is a harmonious coexistence between the city’s rich cultural traditions and its rapid economic development. Suzhou is one of the most developed cities in China. Suzhou Industrial Park, China’s equivalent of Silicon Valley and a hub of global innovation, houses a large cluster of Fortune 500 companies, transnational enterprises and R&D centres, not only providing favourable conditions for XJTLU’s ongoing development but also numerous internship and job opportunities for XJTLU students.